t1is004 ~ Pin the Tail on the Donkey Game
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
- Small black office clips
- Cotton Swab
Ouija Game Photo
Tutorial to view the instructions on assembling a game
1. Cut out all pieces including
2. Fold box bottom and top at logical points using a metal
straight-edge ruler to press creases against for perfect lines.
3. Paint glue to the four side tabs of the box's top (color side)
and press securely against inner blank surface of respective side.
Use tweezers to squeeze tight.
4. Repeat step 3 for the box's bottom.
5. Paint glue to blank side of lid's lining panels and press against
inside of box. Use the tweezers to get a thin edge. Repeat for box
6. Use poster adhesive clay to stage a couple tails to the donkey
poster. Be aware that the clay does stick to the paper surface.