t1is003 ~ Antique Paper Dolls
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
Lance and Audrey Pouch
1. Fold at all fold lines (follow
photo as guide).
2. Use artist’s brush and paint
glue to side and bottom tabs. Apply glue to the color side of the
tabs and press tabs to the inside blank surface of the respective
3. There is an extra set of pages for you to
cut out of the Lance and Audrey Paper Dolls and Julie Ann. Please visit the generic
Cutting Tight Spots Photo Tutorial to learn how to cut