h1is002 ~ Cigar Boxes
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- cotton tipped swab
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
1. Fold box at all fold lines. You will see shape of miniature
appear when folds are in place.
2. Glue tabs of display box to
interior of box sides. This is an important first step with all
Paper Minis™ box construction. Then fold down edge-lining for sides and glue
3. Fold lid’s attached lining and
glue into place.