f1is010a ~ Advent Calendar Assembly
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
1. Use a sharp new blade and carefully cut out
windows from the back side. If you are not cutting on a good cutting
surface, your cuts will be rough. Get a real self-healing cutting
2. Poke the windows open from the back side
before moving to next step.
3. Place a thin line of glue to edge of
backing piece and then gently place top piece on backing and align.
Press all the way around all four edges.