f1is008 ~ Fireworks Sparklers
Required tools and supplies:
X-acto knife and fresh blade
A thin metal straight-edge ruler. Make fold lines by pressing against edge of the ruler.
Fast-grab, quick-dry white craft glue that dries clear
Small piece of aluminum foil to use as a glue pot
Small artist's paint brush to apply glue
1. Use the black pattern and cut 8 lengths of wire for sparkler handles.
2. Cut out the eight gray sparkler heads. Use a metal straight-edge and fold about 1/16th inch along the end of the wider width of a sparkler head. Repeat these steps for all the sparklers.
3. Take one of the cut wire pieces and glue to the inside of your folded end. Allow the glue to dry completely before moving to step 4.
4. Wrap the sparkler head tightly around wire to the end. Repeat as necessary to get it good and tight. If it is bulky, cut a portion off the end of the roll.
5. Paint glue to the blank inner surface of the paper end and press tightly.
6. Photo shows a completed sparkler.
Paper Minis™ Miniatures
©Copyright for Paper Minis Miniatures held by Ann Vanture, 2003-2012
All rights reserved (worldwide rights)