f1is008 ~ Fireworks Roman Candle
Required tools and supplies:
X-acto knife and fresh blade
A thin metal straight-edge ruler. Make fold lines by pressing against edge of the ruler.
Fast-grab, quick-dry white craft glue that dries clear
Small piece of aluminum foil to use as a glue pot
Small artist's paint brush to apply glue
1. Cut out all pieces. Crimp about 1/16" of the end of each candle. This will help you to roll the candle.
2. Practice roll the entire piece.
3. Unroll, and place a piece of cut twine ply into the crimped fold. Glue it into place. This will be the wick.
4. Roll the candle as tight as possible. Paint a line of glue to the blank surface of the roll's end. Press tightly against the roll and hold until you are sure that it won't unwind.
5. Trim the end of the wick, if it is sticking out the bottom of the candle. Repeat these steps for all the other Roman candles.
Paper Minis™ Miniatures
©Copyright for Paper Minis Miniatures held by Ann Vanture, 2003-2012
All rights reserved (worldwide rights)