f1is007a ~ Vintage Magician's Kit
Tools for Assembling Paper Mini’s Kit:
- Metal straight-edge (ruler).
Make fold lines by pressing against the edge of the ruler.
- White craft glue that is a
“quick grab” “clear dry” type of glue.
- X-acto blade tool and fresh
- A true cutting mat
- Small artist brush with which
to paint on glue
- Small piece of aluminum foil to squeeze work glue onto.
This will act as your glue pot
- Small detailing scissors,
a.k.a. as embroidery snips
- Small black office clips
- Cotton Swab
Trick Box Assembly
1. Cut out pieces to
2. Fold box top and bottom at natural points. Review the photo for
3. Cut out window hole with fresh X-acto blade tool
4. Paint glue to colored sides of the box top and box bottom tabs. Press
against the blank box surface of the respective side.
5. Paint glue to blank sides of the sides lining panels. Fold down
to inside of box and use
tweezers on crease when making the bonds. This will ensure that the
crease is as tight as possible and the top will then fit over the
6. Use a pointy marker and trace size of the acetate window against
the box top. Cut out acetate piece.
7. Glue the acetate in place on the interior side of the box top.
8. Fold down the four sides of the fake tray of tricks and place
inside the box. The sides may need to be trimmed down, if you want
more space between the tray and the box window.
1. Use the pattern and cut
a bunch of pages using copy paper. Stack the pages and make sure
there's a proper fit into the book cover. See the
Book Tutorial to assemble the books.
1. Fold ESP cards in half