f1is006 ~ Tarot Deck Lidded Box
Required tools and supplies:
X-acto knife and fresh blade
A thin metal straight-edge ruler. Make fold lines by pressing against edge of the ruler.
Fast-grab, quick-dry white craft glue that dries clear
Small piece of aluminum foil to use as a glue pot
Artist's paint brush to apply glue
Small black office clip
1. Cut out all pieces and fold as shown. Remember to use a the straight-edge ruler to press creases. Don't over fold or the finish will begin the flake.
2. Paint glue to the corner tabs of the box top
3. Use tweezers to press a good bond between the two surfaces. Do this for all four corners
4. Paint glue to the blank surface of one of the box side's facing. Fold in as shown.
5. Use the tweezers to press a nice thin edge.
Repeat steps 2 through 5 on the box bottom.
6. Paint glue to the blank surface of the deck separator.
7. Place the deck separator to the inside of the box bottom.
8. The cards will fit the box perfectly once the box is completely dry.
Paper Minis™ Miniatures
©Copyright for Paper Minis Miniatures held by Ann Vanture, 2003-2012
All rights reserved (worldwide rights)